You are here
The next stage is extrusion, as high nutrition value of soy is acquired only after treatment. During this process the anti-nutrients contained in soy, which slow down enzymes activity that produce proteins, are destroyed.
Extrusion is a complex physical and mechanical process that takes place in condition of moisture and high-temperature exposure. Our company uses the best equipment of the American company Insta-Pro. The technology of producing full fat extruded soybeans using Insta-Pro extruders means processing under pressure at high temperatures. The process of extrusion and oil production is automatic and takes less than 30 seconds. During this time, the temperature in the extruder barrel is raised to 110-130 C.
It contributes to neutralizing the anti-nutrients contained in soybeans. Due to the fact that the maximum temperature is maintained for just 5 to 6 seconds, there is no destruction of amino acids in the product. Partial cell destruction occurs in the extruder barrel as a result of pressure and grinding processes. When soybeans leave the extruder, as a result of sharp pressure difference, the walls of the cells finally break. This increases the digestion of nutrients, including fat, and releases tocherols (natural antioxidants) and lecithins (phosphadites, necessary for good functioning of nervous system and fat absorbing). After cooling full fat extruded soy is obtained.
Full fat soy produced by our company has following benefits:
- It is high-calorie, protein-rich feed, ideal for all species of animals and poultry;
- It is characterized by high digestibility of oil and, in particular, of fatty acids;
- It contains a big amount of tocopherol giving the oil contained therein storage stability. Lipoxidase and lipase are destroyed;
- High content of basic fatty acids - linoleic and lenolenic - 9.0 and 2.0%, respectively;
- High lecithin content (important for fat metabolism) - 0.7%;
- Excellent taste qualities;
- Long-term storage (up to 6 months);
- Excellent bulk and good granulation abilities (compared to other components containing oil additives).
At the stage of partial pressing oil is produced, then it enters the tank plant.
The neutralization stage is oil purification with distilled water and sodium hydrate until all phosphorus-containing substances have been removed. Then oil settling takes place, the process of natural precipitation of particles in suspended state in liquids under the influence of gravity.
The next stage is bleaching oil with special clays.
Filtration is the process of separation from heterogeneous particles by means of a porous barrier, which detains solid particles, and passes liquid and gas.
The next stage - deodorization - is the removal of volatile substances, which give the taste and smell of hydrocarbons, aldehydes, alcohols, low-molecular fatty acids, ethers, etc.
And finally, the oil is cooled to 100 ° C and gets back into the tank plant with further pouring into bottles.